Saturday, February 28, 2009

Soccer season officially started

Today was such a wonderful Saturday. Mark & I slept in, I mean really slept in. We did not get up until almost 10:00am, thanks to the beauty of Benadryl. Allergy season is in full effect at our house. Mark and I got up this morning at about 6:00am and had to take a Benadryl before we sneezed our heads off. So we took it easy today. Unfortunately for Trey his season opener game was postponed, but Makenna had her first game today. She is really a good little soccer player. I'm amazed that she doesn't get intimidated by some of those bigger girls. She doesn't care one bit. Here are a couple of pictures from her game. Oh, and they lost 3-5 but at least it was a close game.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

ha ha. I love benadryl :) Wow! Makenna looks like she really loves to play soccer.