Okay, the reason I took some pictures of me and the kids tonight........I went and viewed a friends blog and she had done a beautiful slide show of her dear friend that died of cancer (brain tumor). I must tell you that not only was she a gorgeous lady but smiled through it all. Even when her beautiful hair was gone she still smiled and took pictures with her kids and husband. It made me feel like I needed to take pictures of me and the kids without worrying how my hair looked or how fat I am. I'm just thankful that I am here with them. God Bless beautiful Natalie Moreno, her four children, and her husband. Here is the link: I think it will inspire all of us. http://nataliemoreno.blogspot.com
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I was just inspired.
Okay, the reason I took some pictures of me and the kids tonight........I went and viewed a friends blog and she had done a beautiful slide show of her dear friend that died of cancer (brain tumor). I must tell you that not only was she a gorgeous lady but smiled through it all. Even when her beautiful hair was gone she still smiled and took pictures with her kids and husband. It made me feel like I needed to take pictures of me and the kids without worrying how my hair looked or how fat I am. I'm just thankful that I am here with them. God Bless beautiful Natalie Moreno, her four children, and her husband. Here is the link: I think it will inspire all of us. http://nataliemoreno.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment