Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MORE DC PHOTOS


Lincoln Memorial....Notice him peeking over Makenna's head.
Me and the kids by the River.

Mark and Tyler.

Mark and I at the Arboretum.

The Hard Rock Cafe in DC.

Notice Mark and Makenna at the table behind the sign.

I just thought this picture of Trey and Makenna was too cute.

Another awesome picture by Mark at the Vietnam wall. I love how he got the Clinton....oops I mean Washington Monument behind it. I think everyone calls it the Clinton Monument. HAHA

Makenna and the ducks. We laughed so hard when one of the geese stretched out it's neck and looked right in Makenna's eyes....she screamed so loud you thought the geese had attacked her. It was just looking at her. But I guess it is scary when you have an animal face to face with you.

Mark's photo from the bus. Pretty good huh?

Tyler's photo of Mark in front of the Washington Monument.

My favorite photo. How beautiful is our flag.

US.

Pretty incredible.

No comments: